When it comes to hiring an executive, making informed selection decisions becomes more important than ever. Rightpeople’s executive tests are suitable for a wide range of professional industry groups. We specialise in the banking and finance, technology and mining sectors across Australasia.
Rightpeople provide three levels of executive assessment:
- Middle management (with reports)
- Middle management (non-reporting position)
- Executive management
Our specifically designed range of executive assessments help provide answers to the following questions:
- Is the candidate capable of handling both current and future job challenges?
- In what conditions does the candidate perform to their greatest potential?
- In what situations does the candidate not perform optimally?
- What are the candidate's values and do they align with those of the organisation?
- Will the candidate fit with the existing culture?
- What are the 2 or 3 most critical developmental needs of the candidate?
- How do the candidate's skills fit with those of the other senior executives or team members? Can skills that will never be a strength for the candidate be covered off by other team members?
Essential features of the executive assessment process:
- Rightpeople consults with key decision-makers to obtain the relevant background information on the role and important strategic considerations.
- A comprehensive test battery is developed that specifically aligns with the key competencies and essential requirements of the role.
- A comprehensive report with both an executive and graphical summary is provided to the employer.
- Feedback is provided to key decision-makers to clarify results and provide ideas for future direction where relevant.